Congratulations, you’re a new Avon Representative and on your way to building a business with a wonderful company that is celebrating it’s 130th Anniversary this year! I have been an Avon Representative for 27 years, my mom sold for 30 years and my Grandmother sold for many years as well. So I can assure you it’s a great business to be in! But to get started here are some important tips for you!
- Your Personal Campaign Schedule – We submit our orders on a regular schedule and you need to be sure that you place your order on the day it is due. You can find your schedule two different ways. One way is to click on your profile at the top of the page and then on RPS code – see calendar. All campaigns are listed down the left side and under the column youravon.com/F.A.S.T. Talk you will find the date to submit either online or by phone. If you know your RPS you can also get the schedule by clicking on Campaign Tools on your home page, then Campaign Selling Calendars and then the appropriate RPS.
- Your Sales Commissions – All Avon Representatives make their commission based on how much you sell. So needless to say, the more you sell the more you make! As a new representative you can take advantage of the New Representative Incentive shown here. Avon gives you this opportunity to earn 40% for your first 4 campaigns while you are building your customer base with a qualifying order. Plus you have the opportunity to get free sample bundles and products. So be sure to take advantage of this GREAT Incentive ! The total amount of all the orders you get in any given campaign count towards your order size. All online sales are 20% commission and the chart below shows the regular commission schedule. Check with your up line if you have any questions.
So Let’s Get Started!!
Tips for Avon Representatives
- Avon - Getting Started
- Goal Setting for your Avon Business
- Motivation for Keeping your Avon Moving
- Making Money Selling Avon
- Avon in Social Media
- Marketing Avon - The How-To's
- Recruiting Avon - Tips
Tips for Selling and Recruiting Avon Online
- Avon Selling Online Tips
- Avon Selling Traditional Tips
- Avon Recruiting Online Tips
- Avon Recruiting Face-to-Face
- Sign Up To Sell Avon Online
- Avon Representative Online
- Online Avon Brochures
- Avon Brochure Request by Mail
- Avon Savings Coupon Codes
- Avon Mark Online
- Avon Outlet Brochures